Luminox Watch Company
3757.ECO BEAR GRYLLS TIDE
Bear Grylls Survival MASTER x #TIDE Recycled Ocean Material - Chronograph 3757.ECO Compass Watch
#TIDE Recycled Ocean Material
#TIDE ocean materials are made from 100% ocean-bound plastic, developed in partnership with Swiss scientists. On five islands in the Andaman Sea off the coast of Thailand, local fishermen are being trained and paid to gather and sort plastic waste.
Bear Grylls challenged Luminox to push even further in its quest for sustainability, by utilizing new upcycled plastic material for the case and black strap in partnership with #TIDE. The ecofriendly material provides equal durability and water resistance, both adventure essentials, as CARBONOX™.
- Origin Swiss Made
- Always Visible Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Size/Diameter 45mm
- Water Resistance 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement Chronograph, Ronda 5030.D
- Lug Width 24mm strap size
- Battery/Battery life 395 / 50 months
- Case Ocean Waste Material
- Bezel Ocean waste material, uni-directional rotating bezel, fitted at 12h with a protected colored light tube and sapphire crystal
- Case back 316L stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal Sapphire with anti-reflection coating
- Crown 316L stainless steel
- Height 14mm
- Weight 85gr
*This item is BRAND NEW and will come with the original box and papers. We are authorized LUMINOX dealers, which means you will receive the manufacturer's warranty with your purchase.