Bulova Watch Company
Men's Curv Chronograph Watch
From the CURV Collection. The world’s first curved chronograph movement features proprietary high-performance quartz technology with 262 kHz vibrational frequency for precise accuracy. Five-hand chronograph in rose gold-tone stainless steel case and black bezel, exhibition case back, black dial with rose gold-tone hands and markers, anti-reflective curved sapphire glass, screw-back case, black EPDM rubber strap with three-piece buckle closure, and water resistance to 30 meters.
- For over 140 years, Bulova has built exceptional timepieces for an array of styles
- Now, Bulova has fused these same great styles with a new look that is designed to optimize comfort
- Watches in the Bulova CURV collection feature the world's first fully curved case and movement to allow the timepiece to conform more comfortably to your wrist.This CURV timepiece from Bulova sports a curved, 44mm stainless steel case with curved sapphire glass and an exhibition caseback
- The black exhibition dial, encircled by a black bezel, includes small sweep, chronograph sub-dials, rose gold-tone accents, and luminous hands
- The black rubber strap secures with a three-piece buckle closure