- Silver-tone stainless steel case with a blue/white rubber strap
- Fixed silver-tone stainless steel with a black top ring bezel
- Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands
- Arabic numerals mark the 4, 8 and 12 o'clock positions
- Minute markers
- Tachymeter markings around the outer rim
- Dial Type: Analog
- Luminescent hands and markers
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second
- ETA Caliber G10.212
- Quartz movement
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Pull / push crown
- Solid case back
- Round case shape
- Case size: 45 mm
- Case thickness: 12.8 mm
- Band width: 20 mm
- Fold over with push button release clasp
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 ft.
- Functions: chronograph, rattrapante, date, hour, minute, small second
- Limited edition of 4,999
- Suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving.
- Swiss Made.
- It comes in the original Tissot box, helmet is not provided.
*This item is BRAND NEW and will come with the original box and papers. We are authorized TISSOT dealers, which means you will receive the manufacturer's warranty with your purchase.